I've been looking for a way to earn extra money from home for quite awhile. It's so frustrating, though, with all of the scams and get rich quick schemes out there. When I heard that Donna Partow, author of Making Money From Home (published by Focus on the Family) was offering a Home Business Training Program--where you can actually Earn While You Learn--I was determined to see if I could get accepted.
Well, guess what? I got accepted into theHome Business Apprenticeship and now I'm being personally trained by someone who's generated MILLIONS of dollars in sales from her home office. Donna has worked from home for more than 20 years, so she knows exactly what she's doing.
It's such a relief to know I'm learning the right way to earn money from home, rather than wasting my time and money on stupid internet scams. Plus I found out: just by working from home, I can file a Schedule C (profit and loss from your own business) and Form 8829 (Business Use of my Home) along with my Tax Return and I'll save an average of $2,800 per year on taxes. That's an extra $233 in my pocket every month, just for setting up a home office. Now I can legally write-off a portion of my mortgage, home owners insurance, car, car insurance, health insurance, the cost of running errands around town (I drop off flyers and business cardsd everywhere I go) and so much more.
I figure even if I don't start making money right away (Donna is honest about the fact that there's no such thing as overnight riches), just by starting a business, I'm already helping my family by keeping $233 per month of our hard-earned money in our own bank account, rather than sending it to the IRS.
Well, that's just a small example of what I'm learning in the Home Business Apprenticeship. I don't know if you have the qualifications for the program, but you should definitely look into it.
No comments:
Post a Comment