Unfortunately, for many years, riding a horse was an activity I had given up. Once you get married, have children, get a full-time job, life has a way of just passing you by. In my "older days" now, I think I'd like to live the life of The Horse Whisperer. To have a
Monday, 13 June 2011
Cowboy Up!
A few weekends ago, my family was given the opportunity to go horseback riding. What great fun! The kids enjoyed how gentle such a large animal could be with them. I enjoyed seeing my kids up on a horse. After the kids were finished, my friend and I went for a more "grown-up" ride. Racing around the field...what a freedom. It is a feeling unlike any other.
Unfortunately, for many years, riding a horse was an activity I had given up. Once you get married, have children, get a full-time job, life has a way of just passing you by. In my "older days" now, I think I'd like to live the life of The Horse Whisperer. To have a
job that allows me to work with horses every day. 
That is my dream job.
Unfortunately, for many years, riding a horse was an activity I had given up. Once you get married, have children, get a full-time job, life has a way of just passing you by. In my "older days" now, I think I'd like to live the life of The Horse Whisperer. To have a
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment